HR Specialist with Slovak Bucharest/ Timisoara –
DEUTSCHE TELEKOM SERVICES EUROPE – ROMANIA
- Advanced SLOVAK language knowledge (oral and written)
• Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
• Listening skills, reliability
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
• Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
• Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices
- Answers employee, manager or candidate inquiries using the Knowledge tools and system available at the Front Office
• Forwards employee inquiries to Tier 2 specialists when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required
• Completes simple Human Resources and Payroll related transactions
• Documents and follows up all employee inquiries, issues and transactions
• Recognizes unusual events or consistent problem areas and work with Team Lead to resolve
• Works as a team member focusing on customer service
• Suggests methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures, and technologies
• Assists with the implementation of programs, policies, and services provided by the HR Shared Service by acting as an employee’s first line of contact
• Performs review of Frequently Asked Questions to identify steps needed to answer customer inquiries
• Supports in the development of Frequently Asked Questions based on the identification of updates or new requirements
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe (DTSE) was founded in 2013 by Deutsche Telekom AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.
Join us in this international environment and you’ll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to be part of a growing company, apply now!
You can apply by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying for which city you want to apply in. For Bucharest you can send your CV at Cristina.email@example.com . For Timisoara you can send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org