JR Hr Specialist Employment Administration with German- Timisoara
DEUTSCHE TELEKOM SERVICES EUROPE – ROMANIA
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree or student. Preferably with HR related background.
- Knowledge in handling information processing systems (Ticketing Tool, SAP HR, MS-Office)
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
- Language skills: German fluent in speaking and writing, English is a plus
- Experience with customer contact (by phone, written or personal)
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
- Team player, proactive and willing to learn
- High customer focus and service orientation
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate concern and empathy in all customer interactions.
- Provides support for Deutsche Telekom Services Europe in the field of Employment Administration and relevant HR topics and processes.
- Process HR tickets by using our workflow management tool (AMS), following German law and labor agreements of Deutsche Telekom Group. Document results in our ticketing system.
- Contact customers by e-mail or phone to answer their individual questions.
- Support Product Management to improve our HR products and to create an excellent customer experience!
- Report IT incidents and foster best possible solutions.
- Practice close cooperation with other departments
- Maintain process documentation and special procedures in our knowledge management system.
- Process critical issues and complaints to meet our customers’ needs. Use escalation procedures if necessary.
- Work as a team member focusing on customer service
- Develop ideas to update, simplify and enhance our processes, procedures and
- Supports in the development of frequently asked questions based on customer feedback or new requirements
- Motivational financial package
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Opportunities to grow and develop in a start-up environment
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Great training opportunities
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe (DTSE) was founded in 2013 by Deutsche Telekom AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.
Join us in this international environment and you’ll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to be part of a growing company, apply now!