Junior HR Specialist for Compensation, Benefits & Payroll – Timisoara
DEUTSCHE TELEKOM SERVICES EUROPE – ROMANIA
- Minimum a bachelor’s degreeor student. Preferably with HR related background.
- Knowledge in handling IV-systems (Ticketing Tool, SAP HR, MS-Office)
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
- Language skills: German fluent in speaking and writing, English is a plus
- Experience with customer contact (by phone, written or personal)
- Processes orders and communication towards customer in consistent customer-focused way
- Team player, proactive and willing to learn
- Listening skills
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner. Demonstrate concern and empathy in all customer interactions.
- Provides support for Compensation & Benefits & Payroll topics
- Administrates data, information and documents, documents them in order management system and communicates them towards the customer via standardized channels
- Consults customers by phone for their questions about their orders with compensation, benefits & payroll content
- Administrates social security law topics and tax relevant data in the order management system (AMS) and SAP HR
- Follows the labor agreements of Deutsche Telekom GroupProcesses electronical and phone requests via Outlook, order management tool, SAP HR
- Processes orders in in the order management system (AMS) according to the process and finishes them in high quality and due time
- Addresses process difficulties to CBE Specialist
- Tracks and processes issues and service quality complaints and escalates the issues as necessary following the escalation procedure
- Answers employees’ and managers’ inquiries using the Knowledge tools
- Supports in the development of Frequently Asked Questions based on the identification of updates or new requirements
- Works independently within the framework of defined processes.
- Ensures one’s own orders to be finished in due time for the upcoming payroll run
– Opportunities to grow & develop in a start-up environment,
– Dynamic and multicultural working environment
– Great training opportunities
– Motivational financial package
– Meal tickets
– Medical insurance
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe (DTSE) was founded in 2013 by Deutsche Telekom AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.
Join us in this international environment and you’ll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to be part of a growing company, apply now!