- The public will be able to cast votes until February 15th to decide the winners in four categories
- Overall, 19 prizes will be awarded during this year’s edition of the Inauguration of the Stock Exchange Year, which is to be hold on February 19th
- Lucian Anghel, BVB President: We aim to acknowledge the merits and involvement of key players who turned 2017 into one of the most dynamic years in the history of Bucharest Stock Exchange
Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) and its partners announce the opening of the voting session for the public to cast votes to decide the winners for the capital market awards. The four categories are: The Best Communication and Investor Relations Strategy in 2017 of a listed company, The Best Educational Initiative on the Capital Market in 2017, Best Brokerage Firm for Retail in 2017 and Best InvestingRomania Analyst in 2017. The vote for the four categories is open to the public until the end of February 15th and can be expressed on the dedicated website: www.isey.ro.
The winners of the capital market awards will be announced on February 19th at the Inauguration of the 2018 Stock Exchange. This year the Bucharest Stock Exchange grants prizes for 19 categories, including the 4 which are voted by the public.
“We aim to acknowledge the merits and involvement of key players who turned 2017 into one of the most dynamic years in the history of Bucharest Stock Exchange. We would like to thank all of our partners who are with us in making possible this outstanding Gala dedicated to professionals from the capital market and the financial-banking sector,” said Lucian Anghel, President of the Board of Governors of BVB.
The categories to which prizes will be awarded are:
- BVB member with the largest traded value on equities in 2017
- The brokerage firm of the Romanian entrepreneurial companies at BVB
- Capital market institution of the year
- The issuer with the most active usage of the stock option plan
- The most traded stock on the Main Market in 2017
- The most traded stock on the AeRO Market in 2017
- The biggest increase of share price for a company on the Main Market
- The issuer with the most active usage of the financing opportunities of the capital market
- The biggest IPO of a private company at the Bucharest Stock Exchange in 2017
- The biggest increase of share price for a company listed in 2017 on the Main Market
- The biggest bond issuance at the Bucharest Stock Exchange in 2017
- The first Euro-denominated bond issuance on the Bucharest Stock Exchange in 2017
- The custodian bank of the year 2017, special award from BVB and Central Depositary
- BVB member with the largest traded value on structured products in 2017
- Personality of the year on the Romanian capital market
- Best communication and IR in 2017 of a listed company (voted by the public)
- Best educational initiative in capital markets in 2017 (voted by the public)
- Best brokerage firm for retail in 2017 (voted by the public)
- Best InvestingRomania analyst in 2017 (voted by the public) The Inauguration of the Stock Exchange Year, which reached its fifth edition in 2018, is a yearly event organized by Bucharest Stock Exchange. The Gala is one of the benchmark events on the Romanian capital market, which marks the beginning of a new investment year and awards the achievements of the previous year.