Sundays are for relaxation, getting together with family and friends and enjoying good food. Join the Sunday brunch at Athénée Palace Hilton and enjoy an unlimited lavish buffet complemented by live cooking stations, a sumptuous choice of desserts and soothing live music. Attentive staff is on hand to create a memorable experience, while children can have fun with special entertainment.
Take the stress out of your Sunday and join us for our weekly Brunch made up of the best of local and Italian ingredients. The popular menu features a selection of inspired brunch favorites, including great appetizers, seafood and cheese specialties, majestic mains, freshly-made pasta and risotto, Italian specialty carvery and divine charcuterie.
· LA PORCHETTA – The highlight of our Brunch is our Porchetta! Slowly roasted to perfection and seasoned with Tuscan herbs.
· LA SALUMERIA – An extensive collection of exceptional cheeses, marinated vegetables plus the best of Italian charcuterie tradition: Prosciutto di Parma, Mortadella di Bologna, Finocchiona Toscana and Spianata Romana, freshly cut with our vintage Italian slicer.
· IL MARE – There is no better way to start your brunch than with a glass of Prosecco and some exquisite seafood bites, such as giant prawns, green-lip mussels, smoked fish, Danube’s caviar or Adriatic octopus salad.
· MOZZARELLA BAR – Flown fresh from Italy every week: the best Burrata di Puglia and Buffalo Mozzarela di Campania.
· I CLASSICI DI ROBERTO’S – From home-made Ligurian focaccia to the best seafood Risotto or Penne alla Norma, our Brunch offers a sample of Roberto’s classic dishes that invite you to experience “la vita bella”.
· I DOLCI – The Sunday fun is completed with the delightful dessert table full of treats no one should miss: cakes, candies, Tiramisú, Panna-cotta, crostata, the best Italian and French creations by our Pastry Chef Mimi Dima.
For those of you who prefer to ease into the day slowly, a great brunch is the perfect place to start – so grab your friends and family, and enjoy every Sunday in Roberto’s restaurant, from 1:00pm to 4:30 pm!
Children under 10 eat for free. Free children entertainment is available throughout the brunch in the special kids’ corner.