Matured cheese, grapes and walnuts, matched with selected wines will make a brilliant night out at Winestone Victoriei 37 – tomorrow, March 21.
Alexandru Pitigoi, cheese specialist and Monica Peleanu, Winestone Victoriei 37 representative will be your hosts for the evening. Alexandru has trained in France with Laurent and Herve Mons (Meilleur Ouvrier De France) and opened Mésange Fromagerie last year in Bucharest. Mésange Fromagerie is a Cheese Bar specialized in high quality European produce, over 100 types of authentic cheese from France, Italy, Spain, UK, Switzerland, Nederlands.
The wine selection for the night:
- Chabichou du Poitou / Prince Stirbey
- Brillat-Savarin / Prosecco Treviso
- Langres/Negru de Dragasani, Prince Stirbey
- Gouda vieux / Cuvée IX, Lacerta
- Fourme d’Ambert / Feteasca Neagra, Bauer
Book your place at 021.308.85.51 or [email protected]